Only some days till the International Dutch Championship will start. Henk van Heuveln (NED 36) sent us some informations to the current standing of the Open Dutch Championship.
At this moment 24 entries from 6 countries, number 25 is to be expected on short notice.
Preparations are in full swing:
- Sweaters and polo’s for the Dutch Team with Class logo (see above)
- Lake Zuidlaardermeer filled up to the brim due to some heavy summer rains; even the long keelers can now reach shore
- Provisions for the persons lift are being made
- All Dutch sailors prepared by either sailing the Sneekweek or Para Worlds
- Multiple boats floatation tested
- New sails bought and hulls polished
- DJ „J“ collecting his 70’s and 80’s hits for the disco night
- Saling „onshore“ being practiced (details to be revealed later)
- Recipes for the BBQ are being exchanged and equipment is installed
Es tut uns leid, dass der Beitrag Dir nicht gefällt!
Lass uns diesen Beitrag verbessern!
Wie können wir diesen Beitrag verbessern?